These are some of the more substantial blog posts I’ve written over the years that might have some lasting value, at least for my ego :-).
Very long posts, kind of like white papers:
Behind the scenes in Developer Tools Technology:
- Compiler runtime libraries in Solaris
- Unreliable malloc interposition
- XML Experiments with Dwarf data
- stabs loading algorithms in dbx
Developer Tools philosophy:
- Trade-offs between Enterprise and Developer environments
- Taxonomy for Multi-Threaded Tools
- Is CMT just like MT?
- Online Identity and Pseudonyms
- Licensing and Copyright
- Online Identity Part 1
- Online Identity Part 2